IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS, Guess who's Back?
The_Observer
post Apr 4 2007, 12:33 AM
Post #1

(Rarely Seen) Harima FC Wakagashira
Group Icon

Role: Members
Enrolled: 23-March 05
Student ID: 2,279

That's right.....guess who's back? Its none other than our favourite bunch of magical girls....but this time with extra characters, more action, more spells, more hawt fanservice wub.gif and of course, more moe happy.gif

The 1st episode has recently been released. So what do you guys think?

Here is mine:
SPOILER
First and foremost, I wasn't disappointed. It had a good start...and I guess the tone has been set from the beginning. Though Nanoha, Fate-chan and Hayate are the show's draw-card, they will definitely still be in the back-seat to our new set of protagonists: Subaru, Teana and the Fate kids (which have yet to be introduced).

And is it just me...or does the tsun-tsun dere-dere Teana feels somewhat like Vita (down right to the crosses on her ribbons)?
Whatever it is....the shoujo-ai vibes are much stronger than the previous shows. I can foresee all those doujin yuri manga or fan-fictions.......

The action remains crisp and so does the BGM along with it. Its a tried and true formula....so if its not broke, why fix it? Its still fine by me.
Not much in terms of fanservice goodies, but as you can see from the preview for the 2nd episode. There's gonna be some juicy bed-scenes tongue.gif Can't wait....can't wait.
Nevertheless, the chibi Reinforce Zwei never fails to entertain...and how cuuute wub.gif Dang, I can't believe I am typing this.... dry.gif

With 26 episodes, there's plenty of room for story (notice the loli-looking Rider look-alike?) and of course more room for moe-licious elements. The spring season comes alive now.
Yep....that's it, our favourite mahou shoujo-tai are back!

Sleep in Heavenly peace...Sleep in Heavenly peace...
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
lord_jagganath
post Apr 4 2007, 03:41 AM
Post #2

Count du Jagganath, RPG-YFC, Cpt. HMS Juggernaut
Group Icon

Enrolled: 20-April 05
Student ID: 2,597
My Yagami Idol(s): YAKUMO ERI AKIRA Y-E-A, YEA!!!!!

well... here is a w00t for the people who are doing this... yet again!!! it rocks .....
i can imagine fate's twins to be replicas..... there are only so much more things you can do in the Mahou shoujo genre...

... mayhap they get a anti-heroine?.... nah.....

IPB Image
You rock hard, people! Salut!
+Quote Post
townberry
post Apr 4 2007, 08:33 AM
Post #3

The Silent Assassin @ The princess's insane butler
Group Icon

Enrolled: 3-October 06
Student ID: 7,436
My Yagami Idol(s): 沢近愛理

You know I first watched StrikerS with a tad reluctant heart...why? Because I'm a pedophile and I want my loli Fate-chan back sad.gif . But when I watched the show..I was awestruck by the amount of actions and immediately I forgot my mourning of "Where's my loli Fate?". I don't care anymore...I'm watching this show because the action is that damn good...and of course....my fate-chan is still that hot tongue.gif though not as cute as she used to be...

IPB Image
DaiCon 2009!!! The biggest Japan Modern Visual Culture in Malaysia!

IPB Image
Seito Kaicho Style! Massugu Go!
~Pleadging eternal loyalty to Eri-dono~ townberry
http://townberry.myminicity.com/ <---Click It and give Townberry a chance to change
http://villa-deljugo.myminicity.com/ <----Click it and get Juice for free! XD
http://townberry.wordpress.com <---- Know what in the world Townberry is up to

+Quote Post
Onigiri Destiny
post Apr 4 2007, 11:30 AM
Post #4

So cute and rubbery~
Group Icon

Enrolled: 12-September 06
Student ID: 7,220
My Yagami Idol(s): Tsukamoto Yakumo, Harima Kenji, Sawachika Eri~

Strange how the downloads a little slow at the moment...sad.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
Supporter of the Undermined couples-HarimaxYakumo, SaitoxSiesta, JunpeixAya, IchigoxOrihime, YuuichixMai.
Recommended new animes: Clannad, Shakugan no Shana Second, Rental Magica, Myself; Yourself, ef~a tale of memories, Bamboo Blade~
+Quote Post
Skane
post Apr 4 2007, 11:51 AM
Post #5

Onigiri Member
Group Icon

Enrolled: 2-May 06
Student ID: 5,501
My Yagami Idol(s): the Onigiri Pairing

QUOTE(townberry @ Apr 4 2007, 04:33 PM) *

You know I first watched StrikerS with a tad reluctant heart...why? Because I'm a pedophile and I want my loli Fate-chan back sad.gif . But when I watched the show..I was awestruck by the amount of actions and immediately I forgot my mourning of "Where's my loli Fate?". I don't care anymore...I'm watching this show because the action is that damn good...and of course....my fate-chan is still that hot tongue.gif though not as cute as she used to be...

Erm... you might not want to use that term freely to describe yourself. ^^; It's almost akin to saying you watch tentacle-hentai because you are a rapist. The word, "paedophile" has very, very negative connotations.

Cheers.

IPB Image IPB Image
Add To The List! Suggest Other Girls That Are Psycho-moe!
+Quote Post
Xak
post Apr 4 2007, 01:31 PM
Post #6

Noto now and Forever
Group Icon

Enrolled: 8-April 06
Student ID: 4,645
My Yagami Idol(s): TSUKAMOTO YAKUMO-CHAN!

heh for me i was prepared not to like nanoha as much since i didn't like the new char design but from the moment i heard her speak i fell in love all over again...and reinforce zwei and hayate rock too!!!!

1st Disciple of Nagatoism

IPB Image

Avid Fan of Touhou

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Onigiri Destiny
post Apr 7 2007, 05:39 AM
Post #7

So cute and rubbery~
Group Icon

Done with the first episode.
SPOILER
Quite an appropriate start, if I must say. First throwing a tidbit of the past for Subaru and almost immediately dumping us into the midst of a simulation training for a promotion. Keeps us wanting to know more about the other new characters, especially after the preview.

The seiyuus did a pretty good job. Nanoha no longer sounds like she was 10 years old, as did Fate and Hayate. This might be a problem, though; I don't know whether the older characters might actually upstage their young upstarts eventually, but Nanoha certainly did steal some of the thunder...Not that I'm complaining, really. wub.gif

It looks like the next episode would start off the same way as the first one did, save with less action later on. laugh.gif I'm glad I didn't give the Nanoha series a miss after all.

IPB Image
IPB Image
Supporter of the Undermined couples-HarimaxYakumo, SaitoxSiesta, JunpeixAya, IchigoxOrihime, YuuichixMai.
Recommended new animes: Clannad, Shakugan no Shana Second, Rental Magica, Myself; Yourself, ef~a tale of memories, Bamboo Blade~
+Quote Post
Lil Donkey
post Apr 10 2007, 06:01 AM
Post #8

is not a Oneone
Group Icon

Enrolled: 2-March 06
Student ID: 4,174
My Yagami Idol(s): Hocchan & Amisuke! *ahem* eh...Eri & Tenma

QUOTE(townberry @ Apr 4 2007, 06:33 PM) *

o.o I learn something new every day.

*goes to continue marathoning the past seasons*

IPB Image
+Quote Post
townberry
post Apr 12 2007, 10:54 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Lol....go on Lil Donkey...I support you.... biggrin.gif

Btw, the raw for the second episode is out...the actions are getting better....bring it on! StrikerS really impresses me...

IPB Image

IPB Image
http://townberry.myminicity.com/ <---Click It and give Townberry a chance to change

+Quote Post
Onigiri Destiny
post Apr 14 2007, 05:19 PM
Post #10

So cute and rubbery~
Group Icon

Episode 2:
SPOILER
Nothing big on action, really, but the introduction continues, and this time we get to see the Wolkenritter as well as Erio and Caro in their *little* meeting. laugh.gif There you have it townberry...Your loli-mix in Caro. biggrin.gif

Aside from that, we get our first bit of fanservice from none other than Nanoha. You're see what I mean. wink.gif They did put in a sense of foreboding that things are always happening though, considering that fact that Vita, Shamal and Zafira seem to be out on another mission of containment or something.

Anyway, I don't believe the REAL action will start till episode 4, considering the preview for episode 3.

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
townberry
post Apr 14 2007, 06:18 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

@Onigiri Destiny: Oh yeah my loli wub.gif Lol....but all in all it's an entertaining show...oh and second episode was subbed.....somewhere around 2 days ago....I still haven't watch the subbed ones yet but it should be good..the quality of the video is good too...ahh..now to wait for third episode....and I demand more Fate!!!

IPB Image

IPB Image

+Quote Post
The_Observer
post May 2 2007, 01:19 PM
Post #12

(Rarely Seen) Harima FC Wakagashira
Group Icon

Enrolled: 23-March 05
Student ID: 2,279

The meat of the show finally shows up in episode 5. I mean literally....plenty of 'meat' shown there rolleyes.gif

Too much boobies and lingerie for my liking...not that its a problem but it gets on my nerves. I just hope this is a one-off dry.gif

The best henshin is of course Teana's ! But the best costume award is reserved for Fate-chan. Kinda hard to top a good black getup wub.gif

Sleep in Heavenly peace...Sleep in Heavenly peace...
IPB Image
+Quote Post
townberry
post May 4 2007, 07:09 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Finally..henshin sequence!!! Carroll is soo cute.... wub.gif Feel like pinching her cheeks!!! Kawaaiiii and I demand more Fate!!!!

IPB Image

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Onigiri Destiny
post May 6 2007, 10:23 AM
Post #14

So cute and rubbery~
Group Icon

I do want more Nanoha, but apparently she's been getting plenty of screentime with the four new privates under her wing for the time being. laugh.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
townberry
post May 8 2007, 01:34 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

Episode 6 trailer....
SPOILER

Welcome back Yuuno kun! lol..finally after so long....

IPB Image

IPB Image

+Quote Post
ExAmFaNaTiC
post Sep 26 2007, 12:34 PM
Post #16

Isn't this fun?
Group Icon

Enrolled: 20-October 06
Student ID: 7,604
My Yagami Idol(s): Eri-chan

I don't mean to bring back up this long forgotten thread but has anyone been watching this recently??

There has been some kick-ass action, which is a change after those 1-hit kill type of anime. Also, been marathoning Nanoha and A's which was exciting tongue.gif

However, I do have a concern as to if its a 26 ep season... and it's at 24 now I don't think 2 eps would be enough to wrap the show up nicely since so far it's still in the middle of a war. You think they will throw out 4 season.... I hope they do biggrin.gif

PLACE FOR RENT
+Quote Post
Onigiri Destiny
post Sep 29 2007, 12:43 AM
Post #17

So cute and rubbery~
Group Icon

If the trend of having more and more characters kicks in, I certainly hope not...Unless the Nanoha series starts emphasising more on a few characters rather than loads of them, because the final episode was pretty unsatisfying for me.

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
lord_jagganath
post Sep 29 2007, 04:19 AM
Post #18

Count du Jagganath, RPG-YFC, Cpt. HMS Juggernaut
Group Icon

Enrolled: 20-April 05
Student ID: 2,597
My Yagami Idol(s): YAKUMO ERI AKIRA Y-E-A, YEA!!!!!

..they will milk this show to the max.... I got tired of it though.... Bleargh....

I want my Zetsubou sensei....

IPB Image
You rock hard, people! Salut!
+Quote Post
GiJaws
post Jul 23 2009, 01:35 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Enrolled: 31-July 07
Student ID: 12,075
My Yagami Idol(s): Yakumo

I already finished watching the Lyrical Nanoha Season 1 and Season 2 (A's), and now i'm currently watching the Season 3 (Strikers).

Back to when Nanoha is just a figureless kid, it feel creepy (and its yuck!) seeing Nanoha naked during her transformation. And its not good sightings seeing a 10 year old brat without clothes...

But now in Nanoha Strikers, theres no holding back for the beast inside of me. I am making an eye on her! You know wat i am talking about. Its pleasure to me seeing her in "ecchi" scenes like when they, the 3 (Nanoha, Fate and Hayate) were resting on a room after they accomplished a big task. You see that!? Its color "yellow" and its yummy! Yet not enough pleasurements for me... even though it may perceived as shallow compared to real, still I love it! Let the beast rage!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2017 - 11:07 PM