Post #1

Part-time Saber Lover, SR Translator
Group Icon

Role: Wannabe Staff
Enrolled: 25-November 04
Student ID: 4
My Yagami Idol(s): Sawachika Eri

So we did an episode 27....
As most of you know by now, or will know once you watch the episode, WF has again done another one of those..

One of those what, you ask. Well, it has been in our tradition, or rather, our nature, to make the most of the opportunities given to us, and the 1st of April was another one of those oppotunities. As such, to honor our ancestors, and our tradition, we gave you one of our rare surprises.

Well, hardly a surprise I must say. But I hope you enjoyed it, because we have a lot coming your way. Any complaints please forward it to our Customer Support department.

Edit by SOzuken
Note: I've just talked to him and as of this post Ohmer-kun is undoubtedly drunk at the April Fools? party over at his place, so please take this posting with a grain of your mineral of choice. He refers to a previous post.

Hello fellow Wannabes,

Excited and restless in your chair knowing that School Rumble Season 2 airs tomorrow, April 2nd? WannabeFansubs has not been dormant too. We've been working very hard to FINALLY complete season 1 before season 2 starts. And here you have it, the final and last episode to Season 1 from DVD volume 10. Don't forget to buy all the DVDs volume 1 through 10. You know you want them wink.gif

You can get School Rumble Episode 27 from the usual places like BT Download.

More information from the source:
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/moonphase/

All our love to School Rumble! School Rumble Forever!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
The Stig
post Apr 2 2006, 06:36 AM
Post #2

The Stig
Group Icon

Role: Members
Enrolled: 25-March 06
Student ID: 4,304
My Yagami Idol(s): Miko-chin~! Yakumo~! <cry>

Dattebayo, which subs Bleach, also does parody episodes. Though WF is far far far more creative. DB just takes the last episode and subs it in "formal" speech or in ebonics or something. WF is pretty much original script and alot of video editing. I enjoyed it, even though I was pretty sure it was going to be one of those episodes. One thing DB does on thier parody episodes, that might be a nice addition, is they add a [YHBT] to the beginning of the episode file name and the torrent file. It stands for "you have been trolled". I forget the history of it exactly but I think it is a kick back to some IRC thing.

user posted image
I just finally became unlazy and made myself a signature. Yay for me

Mondays are Haruhi
Tuesdays are Bleach
Wednesdays-Thursdays are Host Club
Thursdays are also Bleach manga
Fridays have to find something else
Weekends are for School Rumble and Fate/Stay Night
+Quote Post
WaffleManLives
post Apr 2 2006, 07:43 PM
Post #3

Eh?
Group Icon

Role: Members
Enrolled: 27-June 05
Student ID: 3,149
My Yagami Idol(s): Mik0to!!

biggrin.gif like DB's bleach 60 ebonics ep xD ^^ that made me laugh ~.~

user posted image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 04:02 AM